Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tennis Learning through web contents...

With Tennis, depending on your style of play, each element could make a big difference.

I have learned many thing through my experience over the time. Wish there is some shortcut to learn the tricks quickly and adjust your style of play. But each step takes a while to get used too.

How to hold the tennis racquet
I held the racquet like a hammer. With the help of this video I changed my grip, adjustment helped me a lot with my top spin.

Switching Tennis grip for forehand and backhand


Tennis Elbow Explained in Medical terms

Tennis Elbow Brace
I tried several and like the followng brands. BandIT, AirCast - Where to buy? Amazon or Sports Authority
 
Elbow exercise
Squeeze palm size stress ball or FlexEx Hand Exerciser

Arm Friendly Tennis Racquet Analysis
Prince EX03 Tour worked out the best for me. I use Wilson NXT Tour string.

Tennis shoe
Shoe choice depends on your foot structure. In my case, I have high Arch. I tried prince T22, Nike and Addidas.
T22 cause knee pain for me.
Addidas Barricade 7.0 worked the best for me with pinnacle insert for my Arch support.
Update: With Barricade 7.0, I do get pain at the back of heel. I wear two socks to avoid cramp or use ankle brace

Knee joins
Depends on the injury. I am using McDavid jumper's knee strap which works great.
Or for more support McDavid Patella knee brace is good.

Favorite Tennis store in north Jersey:

No comments :

Post a Comment